Star Mountain’s Ceyda Savasli Speaking at LPGP Connect’s Women in Private Debt Conference in New York, NY
Star Mountain Vice President, Ceyda Savasli will be speaking at LPGP Connect’s 1st Annual Women in Private Debt conference on May 23rd in New York, NY (details below).
11:40am – 12:20pm What is the current state of diversity within private credit
- What types of challenges have the panelists experienced in their careers and what advice do they have for junior professionals?
- What policies or strategies are firms implementing to grow diverse management teams?
- From a historic perspective, how much has much changed in the last decade?
- What practical things can women do to improve their chances of reaching top positions?
- Ceyda Savasli – Vice President – Star Mountain Capital
- Anne Vazquez – Partner – NewSpring Capital
- Nannette McNally – Partner – AEA Investors LP
- Alona Gornick – Principal, Originations – Churchill Asset Management