Star Mountain’s Brett Hickey Speaking at SuperReturn Private Credit Conference in Chicago, IL
Brett Hickey, Founder & CEO of Star Mountain Capital, will be moderating the Private Credit Product Overview panel at 9:55am on Wednesday, November 1st. This panel will explore a comparison of different debt strategies & products:
- Which are best placed to generate the most attractive returns in today’s marketplace and why?
- What is the new normal for returns and what might impact this in the medium term?
Brett will be joined by other industry professionals including Scott Essex, Co-Head, Private Debt, Partners Group, Mihir Meswani, Director Private Credit Funds, Deutsche Bank and Paul Triggiani, Managing Director, Invesco WLR Credit Partners.
Following this panel, Brett will be speaking on the panel, “The investors’ perspective — is private credit becoming mainstream?” This panel will explore the following topics:
- What are investors looking for?
- How can private credit mitigate risk in the bigger portfolio?
- What’s the worse case scenario for private credit?
- What dynamic will slowly rising interest rates bring to investor decisions?
Brett will be joined by other industry professionals, including Robin Jarratt, Head of Global Private Credit of GIC, Mark Koschik, Senior Portfolio Manager and Head of Asset Allocation of Exelon Corporation, and Drew Schardt, Managing Director of Hamilton Lane.
For more information about this event, please click here.