OUR CORE OFFERINGS
Star Mountain Capital invests in a single asset class, the lower middle market, through its multi-channel approach described below.
The profile of the typical portfolio company is:
- Established and growing small and medium sized enterprises (no “start-ups”)
- Revenues of at least $15 million+
- EBITDA of generally under $50 million
- Consistent cash flow generation
- Defensible capital structure
Star Mountain believes its approach provides competitive advantages in sourcing, underwriting and managing a portfolio of high quality lower middle-market investments.
- Making direct credit-focused and structured equity investments in mainly U.S. lower middle-market businesses
- Purchasing limited partnership interests from other investors, in smaller private credit funds generally focused on U.S. lower middle-market businesses