We believe that leading businesses have a clear sense of community and social responsibility which aligns customers, employees, shareholders and communities to maximize long-term value for all.
Star Mountain seeks to create positive social impact, including:
- Star Mountain’s proprietary Collaborative Ecosystem which helps educate business owners on best practices encompassing, aspects such as:
- Building a diverse senior management team including women and minorities.
- Providing internships to local students, veterans, athletes and other talented individuals.
- Giving back to their local community.
- Focus on only investing in private small & medium-sized businesses, which typically are growing and creating jobs.
- Providing capital for growth and innovation.
The Institutional Limited Partners Association’s (ILPA) Diversity in Action Initiative seeks to promote diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI) in the private equity industry. By joining the group of limited partners and general partners as a signatory, Star Mountain reinforces its commitment to advancing DEI within its own organization, its portfolio companies and in the private equity / private credit industry more broadly.