Taking Customer Due Diligence to the Next Level Webinar
It’s well documented that 70% to 90% of deals fall short of expectations. What’s less documented are the underlying causes for failed M&A activity. “Integration issues” are commonly cited, but what does that really mean? And how can acquirers structure due diligence to reduce the chance of failure?
Join experts from Strategex’s Voice of the Customer practice for an informative discussion about customer diligence, and how it can be used to mitigate many of the primary causes of deal failure.
- Understanding the role and value of customer diligence.
- Outlining best practices for designing and executing a customer diligence project.
- Validating a target’s commercial potential through the use of the Net Promoter Score (NPS).
- Mitigating customer concentration risk by developing strategies to retain key accounts.
- Leveraging customer insights to grow key accounts and accelerate value creation.
You can watch, listen, or download the presentation from one of the following:
Investing in the Growth Engine of America – Star Mountain Capital, is a specialized asset management firm focused on investing in the large and underserved U.S. lower middle-market of companies with typically under $15 million of EBITDA. Star Mountain’s differentiated business model includes a custom-built media and technology platform bringing proven, large market resources to smaller businesses as a value-added lender and investment partner.
Follow us on: