Star Mountain’s Cybersecurity Breakfast Discussion in New York, NY
How Much Will It Cost When You Lose All Your Data?
Breakfast Discussion and Networking Event
Twenty years ago most business owners protected their data by using an external hard drive and taking a copy home weekly. In the online 24/7 connected world that we now operate in we find ourselves accessing data from many access points. This convenience comes with significant risks.
- What is a data breach and which companies are likely targets?
- How can my data be stolen? Can I be locked out of my system?
- What are the costs of loss?
- What are the most common causes?
- How can a business protect their data from a breach?
- How can you be reimbursed for losses incurred?
- What are your competitors doing and what should you be doing now?
- Mitchell S Rock, Managing Director – Wells Fargo Advisors
- John Polis, Chief Technology Officer – Star Mountain Capital
- Craig Barnett, Partner – MSG Risk Management Consulting
- Eyal Isaac, Chief Risk Officer – The Liss Group
Registration for this event is closed.