Star Mountain’s Founder & CEO, Brett Hickey Speaking at the Atlantic Conference Symposium’s Summit for Middle Market Debt Finance in New York, NY
Star Mountain’s Founder & CEO, Brett Hickey will be speaking at the Atlantic Conference Symposium’s Summit for Middle Market Debt Finance in New York on May 18th at 11:45am.
Brett will be participating on the Fund Investors panel which will explore what fund investors want and where they are going to find it.
Panelists will give their views of the market and answer the following questions:
• What is the outlook for 2018 and the next few years, and in what subsectors of fixed income are capital allocators investing?
• What do they look for in a manager and what factors are important when deciding to commit?
• What are their current views of the sponsor-backed market, and is there too much private equity and debt capital available?
• Are underlying assets priced appropriately for the current risk and stage of the economic cycle?
• Are senior debt funds really senior debt funds, or are investors being misled?