Star Mountain’s David DiPaolo Speaking at iGlobal Forum’s 8th Specialty Finance Summit
David DiPaolo, Managing Director at Star Mountain Capital, will be co-facilitating a roundtable at iGlobal Forum’s 8th Specialty Finance Summit in New York, NY on September 14th, 2017. The topic of the roundtable is Portfolio Diversification: Meeting High Internal Rate of Return Investment Criteria and it will explore the following subtopics:
• Where are the new opportunities for diversification in specialty finance?
• Equipment leasing companies and high-yield-generating businesses as a complementary route to PE’s existing portfolio assets
• Benefits of lending to small companies for higher returns and asset diversification
• Monitoring flows out of certain asset categories due to the impact of higher interest rates
• Will institutional investors increase their portfolio allocations for alternative credit?
For more information on this event, please click here.