Jaspal Bajaj of Star Mountain Capital Speaking at the 2017 PEI Investor Relations and Communications Forum in New York, NY
On Wednesday, June 21st, Jaspal Bajaj of Star Mountain Capital will be participating on the panel, “IR & Communications Compliance: what to expect in post-election year” starting at 4:00pm.
Topics will include:
- Compliance & SEC readiness for IR Teams
- Impact of the 2016 election on private equity
- What is the new administration’s outlook on regulation?
- How to address investor questions in a post-election set up; how portfolios will be impacted
- How do you manage the overwhelming push for more and more transparency?
Jaspal will be accompanied by other leading industry professionals from firms such as Welsh, Carson, Anderson & Stowe, American Investment Council, and StepStone.
For more information or to see the conference agenda please click here.