Star Mountain’s John Polis Speaking at WatersTechnology USA
Star Mountain Chief Technology Officer John Polis will be speaking at the WatersTechnology USA Conference on December 4th in New York. He will be participating on the panel titled “FinTech and Innovation: Creating a compliant, customer centric organization.”
Topics to be discussed on his panel include:
- Aligning technology with the right business lines – Incorporating “innovation” into the existing environment
- Business model innovation – how can firms respond to disrupters/new entrants (eg crowd sourcing start-ups in commercial real estate)
- FinTech’s/new technologies and regulatory concerns – managing the difficulties of the regulatory knowledge gap
- The silicon valley strategy – top tips for working with start-ups and negotiating partnerships/investment
- “The democratisation of AI” – how to make AI and emerging technology accessible to everyone within the firm and all of the organization’s processes.
- Assessing how to alter business models by looking at how people work rather than how processes operate
For more information on the event and John’s panel, please click here.