Star Mountain’s Brett Hickey & Ryan McGovern Speaking at LPGP Connect’s 3rd Annual Private Debt Conference in Chicago, IL
Brett Hickey, Founder & CEO of Star Mountain Capital, will be moderating a panel at LPGP Connect’s 3rd Annual Private Debt Conference in Chicago, IL on Tuesday, September 19. He will be discussing “Private debt deals: sourcing, structuring and deploying capital” with other panelists, including Kevin Coyne, Founder & CEO of Canal Holdings, and Timothy Lyne, Senior Managing Director of Antares Capital.
The topics they will analyze include:
- How do managers source deals, questions investors should ask of their GPS?
- How can you structure funds to achieve enticing risk to reward ratios?
- With current data available, how do managers make decisions for long term allocation?
- Market consolidation and its possible effects on future products
In this panel, discussion topics will be:
- With some firms promising 10%+ returns, can they achieve this and how?
- Strategies that offer the best opportunities: what are managers doing to generate high returns?
- Private debt vs. public debt: what are the risks?
- When the cycle turns, what contingency plans do GPs have in place to ensure they maintain yields?
For more information, please click here.