Star Mountain Capital’s Karl Schade Speaking at the 2016 Emerging Managers Summit South in Austin, TX
Karl Schade, Partner at Star Mountain Capital, will be a panelist at the Emerging Managers Summit South on Monday, November 7th. He will be joined alongside Harry Griffin, Trustee at San Antonio Fire and Police Pension Fund, and Julian Cheng the Vice President of Promus Ventures (MFO).
The panel will explore how smaller and more diverse managers generate alpha; addressing key questions such as:
- How should investors think about diversification today?
- Efficient portfolios are those said to provide the greatest expected return for a given level of risk, or conversely the lowest level of risk for a given expected return.
- How do these emerging managers figure into the mix? How should investors evaluate them in the context of an efficient portfolio?
- How should investors think about emerging managers in terms of their overall asset allocation?
- How should investors evaluate/select emerging managers? What should they focus upon?
- How should investors evaluate the performance of any investments they make with emerging managers?
- What are the defining characteristics or unique risks associated with emerging managers?
For more information, and to register please click here.