Bridging the Civil-Military Divide Discussion & Networking Event in Los Angeles, CA
Bridging the Civil-Military Divide: How veterans and corporate America can navigate a world in transition to build meaningful lives, prosperous communities, and meet America’s national security challenges
What: Roundtable lunch discussion with active duty military, members of Congress, retired senior military leaders, prominent veterans’ foundations, and corporate partners
When: 11:00am – 1:00pm on Sunday April 29th, 2018
Where: Los Angeles, CA
Sponsors: Star Mountain Charitable Foundation (SMCF), Military Leadership Circle (MLC), Military and Veterans Appreciation Trust (MVAT) Foundation, and The Resurrecting Lives Foundation
- Matt Driskill of the Military Leadership Circle
- Brett Hickey of the Star Mountain Charitable Foundation
- Don Schwarz of the Military and Veterans Appreciation Trust
- Dr. Chrisanne Gordon of the Resurrecting Lives Foundation
The discussion featured brief remarks from public and private sector leaders on policy and partnership solutions focused on:
- Effective public/private partnerships which increase the leadership capacity of the U.S. Armed Forces
- Investing in the lives of transitioning veterans and strengthening America’s communities
- Veterans’ testimonials on lessons learned from navigating a successful transition out of military service
- Government and industry’s role in fostering innovation to meet America’s national security challenges.
Registration for this event is closed.