CRM / IT Developer Interns
Star Mountain is seeking driven, highly energetic interns to join a fast growing, entrepreneurial firm. Star Mountain is a specialized asset management firm focused exclusively on investing in private small and medium-sized businesses through primary fund, secondary fund and direct investment strategies which span the capital structure from senior loans to equity investments. Star Mountain prides itself on its seasoned team and flat-structured organization with substantial opportunity for career development in a driven, but fun and collaborative culture. Opportunity to work directly with senior management, business owners and other leading private fund managers.
- Assist with and develop innovative CRM based technology solutions to support the company’s growth strategy
- Documenting current business processes, defining and recommending improvements
- Work closely with all stakeholders during the conceptual, design, development, and production stages of various projects
- Present designs of proposed functionality improvements to the team
- Hands-on development / programming to customize the CRM platform
- Implement quality assurance procedures to ensure platform stability
- Excited to work hard in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment building a unique organization
- Previous database management / information systems experience
- Previous exposure to SAAS based CRM platforms such as SalesForce, MS Dynamics CRM, or similar
- Accounting and corporate finance experience / coursework a plus
- High academic performance in core computer science coursework (e.g. information systems, engineering, statistics, etc.)
- Familiarity and skill within various programming languages
- Some experience with Web design, HTML5, and CSS.
- Highly skilled with MS PowerPoint, Excel and Word for presentational purposes
- Must have great attitude, excellent communication and people skills, integrity and high work ethic
- Must be detail oriented and organized
- Positive culture and attitude along with top quality execution required
- Seeking interns that can work part-time during the fall and spring semesters
Please submit resume to: info@StarMountainCapital.com and put “CRM Intern” in subject.
Start Date: Fall 2016